Thursday, November 30

Day at the office

My heads still spinning, from running up and down taking phone orders, processing, packing, populating and trying to hold down everyone else's jobs......

I'm running, but it keeps the adrenaline flowing, and I'm getting back up to speed, so its starting to put a little excitement back, its a challenge but I'm determined ill get it done and still have my time out .......

and as ' i did get it all finished ' it was another good one today ! everyone was friendly and polite, except for ' olde sniffer ' (that's how hes known at our office ! ) hes constantly sending items back wanting the model to wear them first !! what is happening to society ...

he has no woman in his life but loves to shop for 'sexy women's clothing' ... lol ....
no wonder hes single .... what a weirdo ..... he shops in a unique way .... and offers ridiculous money for the models range ...lol

i have these visions of this bloke, hand at the ready- firmly on his tackle waiting for Mr postman excitedly, ready to open his parcel... lol .....
( apologies to royal mail, id prefer the dog bite too )

perhaps i shouldn't have laughed at his requests, but i was in stitches too much to read what he actually wanted us to do ! oops....... so its kinda dropped me in it, as I'm the only one left to deal with his requests....... so tactically I'm gonna have to get out of this one somehow ..

its far too cold to wear that round the office anyway...... and i dare not eat the chocolates he sent, but I'm sure the landlord will enjoy them ! I'm so thoughtful sometimes i know ......

got what i needed to do, done and now have my time out to look forward to, i need some 'me' time today badly, had a very late night/early morning and I'm feeling a little worn out today, too much vodka and too little food probably, i rather enjoyed myself too, except when the house sprang to life this morning and i didn't want to !

but I'm having a quiet one tonight to refresh , i have myself a pirate film ready ! and plan to do all those lovely girly things i am needing to do.........starting with a nice vodka, a good film, and some luxury items !!

sheer bliss and well needed ...............

No comments: