Monday, June 15

Riding day

Woweeeeeeee Its Monday, Ive been looking forward to today..
As a treat my nan paid for me to do a hack on my b/day, sadly i wasn't capable of riding anything let alone a horse so had to cancel it :(

Today as the weathers been so lovely and I'm back to being fit Ive booked up a jumping lesson with a friend from riding so at 2pm today we are gonna be out in those fields and hopefully staying in those saddles, Jeans looking as forward to it as me and has already been texting ! yes another early bird..lol

I did ask my fella to see if he could borrow Marks car and come along to take some pictures (its a convertible so perfect that way) but hes snowed under with work.. I know he didn't come to bed til 4am so understand totally, i admire his dedication so much, there's a lot happening for him this week so ill go along today and tell him all about it when i get back tonight !! (i bet he will look forward to that one) lol

Its back with Lauren at 4 then back for me for my normal lesson at 6.30 ! followed by tea and the NVQ so its another late night but a perfect way to start the week for me. I'm so excited.

Ive got up extra early done all the emails and packing and ready to roll..

I was disappointed that i didn't get the hack and spent my b/day in bed but some things are worth waiting for... Lets hope today's one of those days..

Have a great day everyone, ill try and get some photos...

No comments: