Friday, June 19

Men !


I'm having a good old rant tonight, just to clear the air of all these blue words i keep wanting to shout at my fella....lol

Why is it men accuse us women of talking too much? its not us, its them !! he honestly doesn't stop or shut up sometimes..hehe
(its our 16th anniversary next Saturday too) aren't i that kind considerate partner sometimes..lol

Tonight i was promised a meal together, time out and off the computers and what do i get ? on my own again !!

"I'll be just ten more Min's Jo" which was only 97 Min's ago and hes still jabbering away on Skype, thank god they called him.......

The dinner (smoked haddock) is still sitting in the fridge, Ive taken the kids out to the fair he promised to do the parental duty with and attend with me at the school, I was bored silly on my own, the kids kept shouting "please come here mum, look at this" (that means i need some money) so when i ran out i decided id come back and leave them to it, i want to go throw a bucket of water over his head at the moment as im tired and hungry, so decided its better to talk to you guys instead and calm down...
is throwing things allowed if it doesn't hurt them? or shall i put it down to just being tired and go sit in the bath with my headset..
its been a busy week, neither of us has stopped and i know we both need to (ok well i need to, he has other ideas)... trouble is getting him to switch off - he really loves to work and loves what he does ! so i guess i should stop being a grump and just cook the meal for him...

He had a really good meeting today and landed himself a brilliant website to build so is on a high, i am really pleased for him and proud of what hes done as this beauty will also be a second income for us both as we get a percentage of anything that sells , but since he got home at 3pm i haven't managed a word yet, as i cant get him off that phone, its past 7pm .....

I love his company so even for an hour, so if hes not out of that unit by 8 I'm off ! I'll pinch the car and go off wandering somewhere in protest, probably to the nearest fish and chip shop as im starving..lol

It is a case of all work no play this week, I understand why and accepted that without complaint so buried my head into J-lou and the website blog and allowed him time, but once i get him inside the house tonight I'm hiding up those keys so he cant get in to get his laptop out, that way he will have no choice but to spend some time out with his grumpy partner ....lol

Anyway thanks for listening you guys ! i feel better already and you've just saved him from getting wet................hehe

No comments: