Sunday, February 11

Coming back to Life




Had a really good night last night .... and it was very much appreciated ...

after my neck was permanently looking up at a ceiling with a paintbrush or down at my laptop i decided to take a night off and relax...

i feel so much more peaceful this morning, and the workload has finally eased up...

that's the trouble with what i do, nobody else can do the designing for you, my samples are all arriving Monday so my hard work hopefully will materialise ..........

its just struck me (as my favourite DJ's just said on the radio) its Valentines day Wednesday and i had completely forgot.....oops

I try to shy away from things like this, and I'm not one for roses as i cant bare watching them die...

I can remember my mother (although she didn't know i knew) used to leave an Orchid or Lilly on the doorstep with a little ? note as we hit our teenage years lol bless, she never thought to cover up her handwriting ....

but the few men i have dated weren't the type that buy flowers, more like pinch them from someones garden (or my own lol) so what you never got you never expect .......

so its probably why i am the way i am , unromantic in public ........unless I'm on alcohol of course .. ....... then I'll blame that.... lol

Its in there but history proves itself time and time again with me showing emotions ....

so Valentines I'll leave to others who are much better equipped for a public show of affection , and make sure I'm working lol .........

This is the first morning this week Ive woke up feeling fresh and happy all week, so I'm hoping I'm on the mend now, if my mind is stressed it messes with my well being and that's exactly whats been happening..........

Ive finally finished the workload so ill be able to spend a bit more time now giggling and creating, and get back what the stress had taken away ..........

......... me ...........





No comments: