Friday, April 3

Spring time




Its been a really busy but productive week, ive either been doing photos or listing new products so missed quite a few nights sleep but its been worth it all though..
My fellas been a complete gem, hes been working with me all week and backing me up even when it meant he lost his sleep too...lol

This year things have been so different,thanks to the help of a few good people that have been helping me, they say help goes a long way and its certainly gone a long way in my books, thank you x
Last night was salsa but we were both so tired non of us were our usual selves and had much energy left for dancing..lol (sorry Richard & Sharon) but as i went to sleep last night i smiled away to myself ..
Its the work we do today that should grant us the grace to enjoy our time tomorrow ! and this summer i fully intend to salsa the summer nights away with friends and Steve and make the most of any sunshine we get....
The blossoms on the trees its starting to all come to life and everyones glad to see springs long awaited arrival.......
Including me...........

No comments: