Saturday, April 18

New Beginings


Wow its Saturday already, wheres the week gone?

This week has brought many surprises, people have said and done things that have made me realise that i have some damn good people around me...

Last night i got to meet a very special guy who Ive been speaking to and flirting over the phone with for years, but never met in person............OMG is he totally gorgeous....i was actually lost for words, his voice is sexy enough (like guinness) but hes got the looks to match!

Don't get worried he is one of my fellas partners so ill behave impeccably of course :) i call them the three musketeers and believe between them they will conquer the world, each one of them has talents beyond belief , together they make one hell of a team..they are 3 very sexy guys that's for sure.. (ive already put my name down for the secretary job).....lol

Riding went so well on Tuesday. I got Jack for the first lesson (who i Love riding) it all went so smoothly i got him into canter straight away, the lesson was at a fast pace so i didn't have time to think just get on with it, i came out of there so happy and so determined the 2nd part i was allocated 'bad mood Billy' ..lol I love this horse and find him strangely amusing as he doesn't do anything that i want him to do usually, so hes quite a challenge..

I tried a little technique with my legs i was using on Jack on Billy and somehow it seemed to work ! he was so well behaved, that's the best hes ever been for me, he cantered round lovely and didn't stop and stare at the wall all night ! hehe

To say my bum and legs are sore would be an understatement.. ive been walking around timidly stinking of Tiger Balm all week !

I know today im not going to be able to shut my fella up, so the headsets charged ready, yesterday was one very positive day for him, so i expect to hear about it all day ..

I'm not sure what we are doing today, we are playing it by ear, i could do more photos as its glorious sunshine again so ill see how he feels when he wakes up, the kids are at a party most of the day so we have some kid free time, which im hoping we will make the most of today..

Right time for shower ,cuppa and some breakfast and into that garden to watch the birds before this lot wake up and the endless door knocking starts.. At one point yesterday i had 12 kids up there playing ! I think all the mums instruct them to come to mine as everyone does...

This is my favourite time of the day.. no noise, no kids just peace sunshine and a garden full of visitors all coming to say good morning

Heres to New beginnings.................................................

No comments: