Friday, March 6

FIRE WALK - Can You Help and Sponsor Me




The Firewalks here -


Next Friday (the 13th) I will be risking my salsa feet and hot steppin it along at the Forum with Gunny and a bunch of great people....
Thanks to some of my friends at salsa last night we have already managed £100.00 worth of sponsors which i must 'Thank you all so much for '... You guys are lovely..

Its for such a great cause 'Kids Leukemia' so im putting in all the info which will tell you what its all about, it will also take you to my online sponsor form...
Can anyone help and sponsor me ? it does'nt have to be much, every penny counts ..

I'll be capturing the walk on video so will post to show you all how it went...

To sponsor me online click here

Please support me and Brian Gunn and this great cause

If you can all give a little - I promise ill give my all ............

Heres all the walk info......... is here

To Listen to the podcast click here

Friday 13th March will certainly be lucky for Gunny as his charity is set to raise lots of
money through the acts of firewalking and board breaking!
This will be an exciting and amazing event where participants will be invited to test
their limits and be taught how to put mind over matter to achieve the seemingly impossible.
Anyone taking part will be taken through a full and comprehensive motivational session beforehand to prepare them for the activities. Once ready, they will first attempt
to break a board with their bare hands then fearlessly walk across 20ft of burning hot
coals in barefoot ......................................


Lol............... Wish me Luck Guys !!

No comments: