Tuesday, October 7

Time to Unwind


Its been a strange couple of days, last night was brilliant but very tiring It was riding again and after last week which was without doubt the hardest lesson ive ever had, i was a bit aprehensive about what to expect..lol

I was given a horse last monday who was a total nightmare, theres a girl in our class Becky whos lovely but who is a very gentle spirit and the school had marked her down to ride this horse..

She wasnt happy and was really un-nerved she prefers the smaller horses so i offered to ride him and let her have the smaller one that i was earmarked for, she was really relieved and im glad i offered to swap, he was so badly behaved..lol

He gave me such a run for my money it was untrue and simply wouldnt do anything , except try to buck me off, looking back tonight it is funny, i wasnt allowed to let him beat me and give him control but my legs had literally gone, id got to the point for the 1st time riding where i couldnt do anymore, id kicked til i couldnt kick anymore, he is a huge horse and im definiately a lighweight.. lol

I didnt quit but i really didnt want to ride him last night, Im not back to strength yet after last weeks mirgaine but the teacher thankfully gave me jack last night who i totally love to bits, I got to lead the lesson and do things i havent done before so was really pleased, i am getting so excited about the jumping now i only have 2 more mondays then i get to jump again.....lol

Today ive had my sister up the unit working with my fella shes a top saleswoman so is now backing my fella and getting orders in for his web projects, theres so much going on now, I cant keep up with him sometimes, hes definiately not a quitter ive never met anyone who works harder..

Tonight I was supposed to go to belly dancing and meet my fella for salsa afterwards, but we both sat here tonight with the same thing in our heads... (no not that)...lol

I am having problems staying awake again and blaming my anemia but im struggling to find any energy tonight... My fellas sat up again all night last night working... so instead of getting our dance shoes on we're going to bed...........lol

It doesnt happen often, lately my fella hasnt even made it upstairs, but hes not arguing tonight when i said nothing sounds better to me than a bath full of bubbles, a nice glass of brandy and blissful sleep.........lol

Tomorrow i may find some spring back in my stride then............lol

Goodnight everyone ....................

No comments: