Sunday, October 5

Mojito Nights


















Good morning..........hick ! Ive got a bit of a headache this morning Cheryl..lol

What a great night that was !!

It was the Cuban Salsa night at The Staithe... OMG what a blast..

I started the night wearing a dress..oh yes i did ! I just didn't finish the night wearing it..hehe



Sharon and Richard put on such a good night and wonderful Mojitos !! so after a few extra vodkas as i was wearing the dress me and Cheryl decided to go traditional Cuban and start on them, yum is about all i can say, don't they go down well..


I'm always the same in regards to needing to be comfortable, and although i had so many compliments last night about my dress (thanks guys) i just cant be myself in one, so off that came out came the jeans and my fun head (as Cheryl called it) lol


It was such a great atmosphere everyone was out to party, I got very brave (its the mojitos) so was wandering round asking all the guys to dance to Cheryls amusement, i had such a good night..

My fellas still soundo as i did go home and attack the peanut butter and kept him up til 4 telling him what a lubely night that was......lol

The music was all thanks to DJ shorty (why do they call her that, shes taller than me ! now im worried) she was totally amazing, none of us sat down the music was that contagious.. shes also the most amazing dancer ive seen and just glides ...
It was lovely to see Sharon ad Richard so happy and relaxed enjoying the mojitos too hehe ... everyone was so happy and it was all down to you guys.. so a huge thank you ...


I think the regaetton was the best we've done, by that point we had all drunk so much so were all going for it on that floor...lol yeah so for any of you that sat at home watching X factor you missed some serious booty shaking ...lol











I had my first dance with Max last night, for months ive wanted to dance with him and his 2 brothers they are all such a great bunch of people so when he actually came and asked me?? (was there any money changing hands there) i was rather drunk but so pleased and wasn't disappointed, he really is unbelievable, and i was too tipsy to be nervous so it worked !!

I grabbed Richard for Bachata and managed to stand on him again..oops but i hear that Havana rum is great for sore feet Richard....hehe

I managed a dance in the rain last night too ! it felt amazing , i went outside to cool down and it looked so beautiful off i went, you could hear the music and i think the mojitos had taken their toll .. it was amazing.. the whole night for me was magical.......hence the wet hair..lol


















I did start taking photos but as the night unfolded i was enjoying myself too much to bother with the camera.. but what it has left me is a head full of happy thoughts an insatiable Cuban beat and one hell of a hangover this morning..

If that was a taste of Cuba.. then i want a plateful..lol

A brilliant night with wonderfully friendly people and some seriously sexy Cuban salsa dancers..


Thank you so much Sharon and Richard...


What a great weekend you've given us all..

No comments: