Friday, May 8

My Kind of Wonderful


Its been such a good week, we went to our friends last weekend with the kids as they were throwing a party, what a night! it was totally brilliant, we were all dancing the night away while drinking sangria that stuff is so wonderful, the food was amazing (and enough for an army) which was brilliant as my lot at any party feels like one !... lol

Ive been spending many hours outside tendering my new found hobby (growing just about everything edible) and still love getting up early sitting in my garden watching the early birds, theres so many doves out here now everyone seems to be coming to mine for food.. you would think with the kids id be used to that, but it never fails to start my day smiling out there, its my place where i can wake up with peace and a cuppa!

Riding was a giggle Tuesday as i got Jack instead of my usual bad mood Billy but he looked half asleep ! he wasn't as bad as Billy usually is but my legs still hurt, you would think after this time they would be more used to it, but no, im smiling away the next day so my fella doesn't take the mickey.. my eldest son came and watched me which was lovely as he said unlike his dad he really enjoyed himself, the last time my fella went to watch my daughter ride they found him in the car park, seat reclined fast asleep (which didnt go down well) so i dont ask him anymore to come with me, just enjoy myself and talk him to death when i get home (well i have to do that so he knows how i feel when he runs on about seo work! ) haha

We've had Dayle up cutting hair twice so my longish length is now no longer ! hes been trying for weeks to cut it his way and after the drs and bad iron levels i thought it would do it good so went for the chop ! it was a bit shocking at first as i constantly twiddle my hair when im engrossed so it felt weird, my friends have been great though and said they prefer it, i think if im honest so do i, it looks nice and healthy and feels so much thicker, i wouldn't let anyone else near my hair with scissors but i trust Dayle and know how good he is at picking styles to suit people, we all look at styles in books and wish, but if your hairs not capable then we have to get real, so im glad i got it cut.

Hes been up since and transformed my kids from messy to youngsters that look so trendy, this morning for the first time my daughter came down in a skirt shoes with a little heal and tights, i had to look twice, she looked so grown up her hair was past her bum and a pain for riding, so its now modern and a length she loves, it shows with her new found confidence too...lol


Last night was cuban salsa at the Staithe. Sharon and Richard arrived back from Cuba yesterday afternoon and came straight out to be with us all, how tired must they have felt ! Sharon was wiggling away all night and by the looks of it has picked up some amazing regaetton moves, im so looking forward to doing those in class ! hehe Ive got my very own dance cuban T-shirt now to wear in the summer and cant wait til the 25th of May, its the salsa fiesta day, all day and night you will find us up there dancing and enjoying ourselves im really looking forward to it.
We've been having such a giggle in the class as Jackie (queen of rueda) Helen, Pat and Rose have all been helping out and taking Thursdays classes, these guys have given us so many giggles over the last few weeks, many new moves and we've really enjoyed having them there so im hoping they keep coming along now, they have been teaching me to dance on the 2 for son which im now picking up, every time i see Helen i just want to shout 'Fabulous' she makes everyone around her laugh so much and is such a wonderful character, They call me and Steve the Burrowers ! (its when we went to London with them all and fed the mini bus from our never ending magic bag !) never knew i had one of those did you... I really love these guys and look forward to seeing them every week, we're all meeting up Sunday and going along to see Max so im looking forward to having a giggle which i know we will have with these guys..

It is so nice to see Sharon and Richard again they both look so well and cubanised, so the summers looking good !

Its my birthday this week which im excited about, so much of my life started changing this year for my 40th (life begins in more ways than we expect) so 41 is one im looking forward to......

Im starting the day out hacking through the fields which is one hack i hope to remember fondly and finishing the day in a place ive grown to love......

My fellas got me the gift i wanted most which is a course on horsecare that runs over 6 weeks, im starting on Monday so wont be home now til midnight !! haha Im allowed to take my camera to this every week so will fill you all in on the fun, im doing everything from mucking out (at 10oclock at night) to cutting the manes, so im like a child in a sweet shop this week, thats just got a huge bag of sherbet..........

Have a brilliant weekend everyone, im getting my favourite salsa track on tonight and grabbing my fella for a dance......

No comments: